Fourth call for Modular projects
The 4th call for modular projects, restricted to transfer and mainstream projects opened on the 1st October 2020 at noon (metropolitan France local time) and will close on the 15th of December 2020 at noon (metropolitan France local time).
This call is targeted to the programme priority axe 2, S.O.2.1. Energy efficiency in buildings and S.O.2.2. Renewable Energy for the transfer or mainstreaming of shortlisted outputs of finalised Interreg MED projects.
The indicative financial allocation for this call is about 4M€ (ERDF + IPA + national co-financing).
Deadlines for submission of applications:
- The application phase is open, from 1st October 2020, at noon (metropolitan France local time) to 15th December 2020, at noon (metropolitan France local time).
- The application must be finalised and validated using the on-line Interreg MED Programme tool SYNERGIE CTE before the set deadline. On 15th December2020, at noon (metropolitan France local time) the full application will not be accessible anymore in SYNERGIE CTE.
Please refer to the Terms of Reference for all requirements in the section below.
An Applicant Seminar was held on-line on 7th October 2020 for the launch of the 4th call for modular projects - restricted call for transfer and mainstream projects.
The application pack contains the following:
- Associated Partner declaration
- "De minimis" declaration
- Partner (ERDF/IPA) expression of interest
- Lead Partner expression of interest
- Application form template
- Terms of Reference