Fourth call for Modular projects
The 4th call for modular projects, restricted to transfer and mainstream projects opened on the 1st October 2020 until the 15th of December 2020.
Eleven applications for projects involving 78 partners from 10 countries were submitted.
The Monitoring Committee approved 8 projects on 22nd February 2021 (see the results below).
This call targeted the programme priority axe 2, S.O.2.1. Energy efficiency in buildings and S.O.2.2. Renewable Energy for the transfer or mainstreaming of shortlisted outputs of finalised Interreg MED projects.
The indicative financial allocation for this call is about 4M€ (ERDF + IPA + national co-financing).
For more more information, please read:
For complete information, please refer to the Terms of Reference for all requirements in the section below.
- An Applicant Seminar was held on-line on 7th October 2020 for the launch of the 4th call for modular projects - restricted call for transfer and mainstream projects.
- A second Applicant Seminar was held online, on 10th November 2020.
- A Lead Partners seminar will be held online on 11th March 2021 :
The application pack contains the following:
- Associated Partner declaration
- "De minimis" declaration
- Partner (ERDF/IPA) declaration
- Lead Partner declaration
- Application form template
- Terms of Reference