The Interreg MED Programme is pleased to announce that the full application phase of the 3rd Call for modular projects is open for the submission of the full project application, from 2nd May 2019, at noon (French local time) to 27th June 2019, at noon (French local time).
For a detailed description of contents of Programme specific objectives and types of projects, including information on possible actions, beneficiaries and target groups, please refer to the relevant Terms of Reference of each Specific Objective open for this Call for proposals.
Please be reminded that:
- Only the candidates for modular projects that have successfully passed the pre-application assessment phase, following the decision of the Steering Committee of the Programme, are entitled to submit the full application;
- a partner of a Modular project cannot be at the same time partner of a Horizontal Project in the same thematic community, at the time of their implementation, to avoid conflicts of interest with project partners within the same Specific objective or sub-theme. This restriction for this call applies with the 2nd call for horizontal projects. If this happens, the partner in question should withdraw either from the Horizontal Project or from the Modular project. National Ministries and Regional authorities could be exempted from this rule, for justified reasons.
The indicative ERDF allocation for this call is 30M€ (8M€ for priority axis 1 and 22M€ for priority axis 3). The final allocation is subject to further decisions of the Interreg MED Programme Steering Committee.
The indicative IPA allocation for this call is 2M€ (The breakdown between Axis 1 and 3 will be made on the basis of the quality of the proposals submitted.). The final allocation is subject to further decisions of the Interreg MED Programme Steering Committee.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
For the full application phase, the submission procedure consists of two main steps: a full application form, to be filled in and validated, and several compulsory annexes (including the partners’ additional documents), which shall be uploaded in SYNERGIE CTE monitoring tool. There are two different deadlines to be respected:
- The full application phase of the 3rd call for modular projects is open from 2nd May 2019, at noon (French local time), to 27th June 2019, at noon (French local time);
- The full application must be finalised and validated using the on-line Interreg MED Programme tool SYNERGIE CTE before the set deadline. On 27th June 2019, at noon (French local time) the access to the full application in SYNERGIE CTE will not be accessible anymore;
- The applicants have two additional weeks to upload on SYNERGIE CTE the compulsory annexes. The uploading must be completed at the latest by 11th July 2019, at noon (French local time). On 11th July 2019, at noon (French local time) it will not be possible any more to upload the compulsory annexes.
The compulsory annexes required are:
- A scan of the signed Application Form Confirmation Page (PDF version of the Part E of the submitted Application form);
- A scan of the signed Partner Declaration from all participating partners, including the Lead Partner, using the template provided by the Programme;
- A scan of the signed De minimis Declaration only from the partners whose activities within the project are State Aid relevant and that are willing to apply the De minimis Regulation, using the template provided by the Programme;
- A scan of the signed Associated Partner Declaration, using the template provided by the Programme, one for each associated partner (if applicable).
In order to avoid important delays in the timely submission of the full application, the Interreg MED Programme Joint Secretariat invite all applicants to start filling in the application form on SYNERGIE CTE and to initiate the signature process of the compulsory annexes as soon as possible.
TIPS TO AVOID INELIGIBILITY OF PROPOSALS
The non-respect of the submission procedure and eligibility criteria can lead to the non-eligibility of a proposal, meaning that the proposal will not pass to the assessment phase. Please find below some tips to avoid most common mistakes in terms of eligibility:
- Respect the deadlines set for this call, and do not wait until the last minute for finalising the submission procedure;
- Regarding the application form confirmation page, that has to be signed and uploaded to the online monitoring tool of the Interreg MED Programme, SYNERGIE CTE: the confirmation page refers to the Part E of the Application Form. It has to be completed and signed after its electronic submission in the system. The PDF version of this page is issued from the submitted in the system Application Form and has to be uploaded, once duly completed and signed. No other version will be admitted. Please refer to step 13 of SYNERGIE guide to fulfil this step;
- Regarding compulsory annexes:
- the correct templates should be used, depending on the role (Lead Partner or Partner or Associated Partner) of the partner and the co-financing instrument (ERDF or IPA);
- All fields should be duly completed, including references to the relevant project proposal, names of signatories, signatures and date when requested;
- Templates should not be amended;
- In case of delegation of signature, a proof of delegation should be attached to the document; there should be no discrepancy between the name of the signatory and the legal representative without proof of delegation of signature;
- The amounts of national co-financing indicated in LP and Partners’ declaration should correspond to the amounts indicated in the Application Form;
- Project duration should correspond to indications set in the Terms of reference: 32 months maximum, starting from 1st November 2019;
- For this call, the minimum requirements for partnerships are: 5 partners representing 5 different countries from the Interreg MED Programme area of which, at least 4, from the European Union part of the Interreg MED Programme area.
CALENDAR AFTER SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
An eligibility and administrative check, as well as a qualitative assessment will be conducted. According to the provisional calendar established for the call, the results of the eligibility assessment are expected by beginning of August, whereas the results of the qualitative assessment, leading to the approval of projects under the 3rd call for modular projects, are expected by the end of October this year.
Applicants are invited to establish as starting date for their projects 1st November 2019.
DOCUMENTS OF REFERENCE FOR THIS PHASE
The applicants are invited to read carefully:
- Terms of Reference per specific objective dedicated to this Call related to their proposal;
- Eligibility and Assessment grids linked to this call and published with this announcement Courtesy application form template
- Dedicated SYNERGIE CTE guide dedicated to the full application phase for this Call to learn about the modalities of the submission procedure and facilitate the drafting of your proposal in the monitoring tool
In addition, we also suggest to read:
Failure to comply with the set procedure will entail the non-eligibility of the proposal, without assessment of its content.
APPLICANT SEMINAR FOR THE FULL APPLICATION
An applicant Seminar for this full-phase will be held in Marseille on 16th May 2019. You may check the details on the PROGRAMME WEBSITE.
For further information, you can contact the national contact point representatives (contact details can be found on https://interreg-med.eu/fr/special-pages/contact, as well as the Joint Secretariat through the email: programme_med@. maregionsud.fr
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- "The Region Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, as Managing Authority of the Interreg MED Programme, processes electronically personal data related to applicants and beneficiaries under the legal compliance with EU legal framework and regulations to carry out the activities of the Interreg MED Programme, in compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation.
- For this purpose, all persons interested and concerned have the right of access, rectification or erasure of personal data collected and stored by the Programme.