On 25th February 2016, the Monitoring Committee of the Interreg MED Programme ruled on the eligibility of the Horizontal project applications. Horizontal projects have thus been devided into two categories: eligible and ineligible.
All Lead Partners of both groups have been notified of this decision on 25th February 2016. The notification will be available as well on Synergie CTE – section “contractual documents”.
As for ineligible projects, the Committee has decided to enable partners to correct formal errors which have led the proposal to be deemed ineligibile.
Ineligible projects are thus invited to submit corrections to the Joint Secretariat by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days after the Programme notification (date of the e-mail confirming the availability of the present notification on Synergie CTE i.e. until Monday 7th March 2016, midnight, 00:00 GMT+1).
After such phase, a new administrative and eligibly check based on the same criteria as those validated and published in the framework of the first call for modular projects will be performed, and a complementary decision on eligibility will be made by the Interreg MED Steering Committee regarding the proposal.
CORRECTIONPROCEDURE FOR INELIGIBLE PROJECTS:
- The LP has to send all the corrections;
- All corrections should be sent in one e-mail; PDF and MS Word documents should be sent attached to the e-mail;
- All new documents can be signed with the notification period’s dates and, in any case whatsoever, after 7th March 2016;
- The title of the e-mail should be: ACRONYM_ID NUMBER_1st CALL_CORRECTIONS;
- The corrections will be included in Synergie CTE by the JS;
- A second decision regarding the eligibility of the proposals will be taken in April 2016.
Please note: Ineligible projects that have been notified are kindly requested not to send any other pieces of information in addition to those requested to correct the reason for ineligibility. Any unsolicited additional information will not be considered.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO CORRECT INELIGIBLE PROPOSALS:
- Confirmation page of the Application Form missing or unduly submitted:
Download the PDF version of the Application Form from Synergie CTE, print the last page with the note “submitted”, fill in the information requested (name, place, date), sign and stamp it. Send the scanned document via e-mail;
- Partner’s declaration missing, unduly submitted or w containing mistakes (amount, signature, missing stamp missing, etc.):
The Lead partner requests the partner concerned the document duly filled in, signed and stamped. The Lead partner re-checks the former error in order to be sure that it has been solved before sending the revision. The scanned document is to be sent via e-mail.
- Section(s) of the Application Form missing:
Use the courtesy Application Form (MS Word format) available on the website to fill in the missing sections. Send an MS Word document containing all the missing information. Kindly note that there is a limited number of characters in each section.
- Budget section of the Application Form missing:
Use the courtesy Application Form (MS Word format) available on the website and fill in section D with the missing information. Send an MS Word document with the concerned sections. Kindly note that this information must be coherent with the partner’s declarations already submitted before.