Social & Creative
Fostering social innovation & cultural and creative industries
The objective of this thematic is to improve the innovation capacities of public and private stakeholders from cultural and creative industries and social innovation.
Projects shall seek new responses to social needs, but also make a positive impact for a more dynamic cultural and creative sector.
What topics for Social and Creative industries?
- Open Data
- Social entrepreneurship
- Public Sector Innovation (including Public Procurement of Innovation/Pre-Commercial Procurement)
Types of actions
The development of transnational clusters and networks, development of models and tools, transfer of knowledge, as well as awareness-raising and capitalisation activities.
Key target groups
SMEs, economic operators and structures accompanying them, public authorities and research structures.
What results does the Programme target for 2014-2020*?
- 44 operational instruments to favour innovation of SMEs
- 35 enterprises receiving grants
- 4000 enterprises receiving non-financial support
- 10 transnational innovation clusters supported
*shared with Blue and Green Growth thematics